Physical Therapy Services
Enjoy Your Life ———– Feel Better ————- You Deserve It
Physical Therapy treats illnesses and diseases using physical means, massage, heat, cold, wide variety of exercises, wide verities of manual techniques, and therapeutic equipment. Some of those illnesses and diseases are:
- Low Back pain
- Ruptured or Herniated spinal disk
- Spinal Strain or Sprain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal muscles tightness and bad posture
- Joint and spine tendinitis
- Whiplash Injuries
- Sports Injuries, muscles strain or sprain, joints sprain or strain, as a result of injuries during golfing, running, weight lifting, working out, basketball, football, soccer, etc.
- Shoulder injuries, included but not limited to, rotator cuff tear, shoulder impingement, shoulder sprains and strains.
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Pre surgical and post-surgical rehabilitation for spines and joints
- Knee and hip problems
Using physical means and the most updated techniques, tailored to your assessment and needs, are how you will reach recovery, enhance your functional performance and quality of life.
Some techniques and modalities that physical therapy uses:
- Joint Manipulation
- Soft Tissue mobilization
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Joint mobilization
- Myofascial release
- Neuromuscular Facilitation, AND more
How it works?
Do you want to feel some relief one visit at the time? Call 912-999-7275 to make an appointment and we will tell you how to start. We are currently able to accommodate immediate appointments.
St. Mary Rehab is pleased to announce that telehealth access is incorporated in our services. We are not too far away from you, and you are not too far away to start feeling better and remaining well. Pick up the phone and call 912-999-7275 to learn more about our telehealth access and program.